Scientific Advisory Board
David Hunter, Ph.D.
Florance and Cope Chair of Rheumatology at University of Sydney
- FNIH Biomarkers Consortium Principal Investigator
- Sydney 의과대학
- Chair of Institute of Bone and Joint Research
Philip Conaghan, MBBS, Ph.D., FRACP, FRCP
Professor of Musculoskeletal Medicine at the University of Leeds
- University of Leeds
- Chair of the Arthritis Research UK Osteoarthritis and Crystal Disorders Clinical Studies Group
- Co-executive Lead of the International Outcomes Group OMERACT
Professor Ali Mobasheri
Dr. Ali Mobasheri is President of the Osteoarthritis Research Society International (OARSI). He is Professor of Musculoskeletal Biology in the Research Unit of Medical Imaging, Physics and Technology within the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Oulu in Finland. He is also Associate Professor in the Department of Orthopaedics and the Department of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology at University Medical Centre Utrecht in the Netherlands and holds the position of Chief Researcher in the State Research Institute Centre for Innovative Medicine in Vilnius, Lithuania. He has held a Visiting Professorship at Harvard University since April 2020.
Clinical Advisory Board
Michael A. Mont, M.D.
Chairman of Orthopaedics at Cleveland Clinic Orthopaedic & Rheumatologic Institute
- Cleveland Clinic
- Chairman for the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Cleveland Clinic
Javad Parvizi, M.D.
Director of Clinical Research at Rothman Institute
- Rothman Institute
- Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
David Romness, M.D.
Vice-Chairman of Orthopedic Surgery at Virginia Hospital Center
- OrthoVirginia Inc
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons